Your personal ministry, the people YOU know in your daily life matters. That’s why this ministry exists, to mobilize your personal ministry. This ministry community meets at many locations throughout the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. Here are different ways to be involved:
- City-wide Gatherings – This is the “front door” to the ministry. You’ll meet friends from around the city and also in your area in yo to be encouraged and equipped in your personal ministry. This is the first Saturday of every month.
- Intentional Discipleship Communities (IDCs) – This is the heart of the ministry. IDCs are made up of intentional Christ followers who meet at many locations throughout the Dallas / Fort Worth. An IDC serves as an encouraging launching pad to each one’s personal ministry. Currently IDCs are in Dallas, Fort. Worth, and North Richland Hills.
- One-on-one or two discipleship – discipleship between two or three people with the vision to reproduce it into someone you know.
- A Community for Moms with High-needs Children – A thriving community (over 100) among moms with high- needs children. A few characteristics of high-needs babies and toddlers are intensity, hyper-activeness, draining, demanding, unsatisfied, unpredictable and highly sensitive (Dr. William Sears). Our precious son, Oliver, is a high-needs toddler. Marissa started a support group impacting a whole community of moms around the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex.
- A Gentle Parenting Group – This is a new small group dedicated to the ministry of parenting. It’ll have a Biblical perspective on gentle and grace-based parenting. This will serve parents and future parents.
- Discipleship Trainings – Trainings throughout the year that equip you in one-on-one discipleship spurs on in your walk with Jesus and helping someone to do the same.
Contact Todd for more information about any of these ways to get involved.
But what is the seventh way to be involved?
- You can be involved as a monthly financial partner. You can help meet this Giving Tuesday and year-end goal by your best one time or monthly tax-deductible donation. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.