Hands-down, the intentional people God has put in my life are why I have a deep passion for Jesus and why I was mobilized in my personal ministry early on in my walk with Jesus. My Masters in Bible, great sermons I’ve heard, and all the impacting Christian events I’ve consumed do not come close to having as much of an impact mobilizing me in my personal ministry as the organic Personal Ministry Community™ I’ve been blessed with through the years. This explains well how: “Let us take thought of how to spur one another on to love and good works, not abandoning our own meetings, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging each other, and even more so because you see the day drawing near.” (Hebrews 10:24-25)
Who is YOUR Personal Ministry Community™ in YOUR life mobilizing you in YOUR personal ministry? Mobilize Ministries™ is the thriving and growing.ministry we pioneered that meets at many locations throughout the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex as Personal Ministry Communities™ (PMCs™). Complimentary to but unlike a church small group, living life with an PMC™ serves as a launching pad for your personal ministry! The uniqueness of an PMC™ is that each one in the community has a safe place to:
1. Process through and share your own personal ministry.
2. Receive encouragement in what God is doing through your personal ministry.
3. Receive new perspectives, insight and ideas to implement in your personal ministry.
4. Receive God’s perspective from others in your personal ministry.
All this launches you back into your everyday personal ministry.
“The seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.” And He said to them, “I was watching Satan fall from heaven like lightning. Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven.”” (Luke 10:17-20 NASB)
You know that friend or two that you’re going to meet up with to talk about the above? How about if you ask them start meeting regularly as a Personal Ministry Community™ (PMC™) to process through and thrive in each of your personal ministries?
- A Personal Ministry Guide – This is a three-step guide that Jesus used to multiply His personal ministry. We’ve seen many personal ministries multiply through this guide.
- A Personal Ministry Plan Template – These are a short set up scriptures and questions that’ll aid each one in your Personal Ministry Community™ (PMC™) to form a plan to thrive in each of your personal ministries in your everyday life!
- Prayer covering – We’re passionate about praying for personal ministries and seeing God’s power bless your personal ministry! So e-mail us and let us know the day, time, frequency and city your IDC™ will meet and will put you on the Mobilize Ministries™ prayer map coming soon!
If you have already subscribed to this blog before we started giving out these PMC™ launch kits and you want to start an PMC™ among your friends, message us.
A few questions for you to consider: Who are you going to ask to be in YOUR Personal Ministry Community™ (PMC™), YOUR personal ministry launching pad? Would you like to be mobilized in your personal ministry in your everyday life? I met with two different guys THIS WEEK who are launching a PMC™ where they’re located among their friends in their life. Consider launching an PMC™ among your friends right where you are to process through your personal ministry with. Let’s carry on the conversation below. How would a community like this bless your everyday personal ministry, your everyday life?
This growing ministry is made possible by monthly financial ministry partners and special donations: