Life Coaching is all about helping you find your purpose and God-given vision, partnering
with you to achieve your goals. A coaching relationship helps you get what you want in life by breaking down the barriers that you impose on yourself. As a Christan life coach, I serve you through the love of Jesus Christ in a faith-based, Biblical approach.
A faith-based life coach is . . .
- Your own personal life trainer to enable you to achieve your goals.
- Your personal encourager during transitions.
- Your trainer in communication and life skills.
- Your sounding board when making important choices.
- Your motivation when strong actions are called for.
- Your unconditional support when you take a hit.
- Your companion in personal self development.
- Your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations. The coach is a person with the professional training, experience, and abilities to partner with a client to help him develop into the best person he can become, and to maintain that commitment to positive change.
E-mail me and let me know why you are looking for a life coach. I will contact you to schedule your life coaching session. First sessions are complimentary
On the journey toward excellence with you,
Certified Life Coach
” Now to him who is able to do immeasurably MORE than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.” – Ephesians 3:20